Friday, August 20, 2010

Quick Vanity Redo

Before


Today, I was cleaning my master bedroom. I thought I would give the vanity a quick makeover. Only using things from around my home.
So, I got rid of the college diploma and the random handled tray (that will be going on the etsy store).
After

I added some apothecary jars filled with french soaps and a book page wreath draped over the mirror. I should say the lamps and mirror are from my mother-in-law Becky. The lamps were for my birthday and the mirror was a Christmas gift...Thanks Becky!
The soaps in the smaller jar smell very nice, they are agrumes scented. The soaps in the larger jar are french laundry soap, I have few more and they stink! They serve more a decorative purpose.


Hey...that's me!


I hope you have great weekend! See ya on Monday with more from my guest room!
I have linked to:

2 comments: