Monday, August 16, 2010

Guest Room...So Far and Meet Meggan

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great weekend, I did. This is my more than lacking guest room. It has served as room for two of my husband's siblings and a place to hide mess when people come over. Our mantra, "oh, just put it in that room." This room deserves more, so I have decided that it will be getting a face lift this month. Here is the before!

Pretty Sad, huh? Random junk and bare white walls.

This was the bed I had as a teenager, it was white and then when I went to college I painted it black and that has been the color ever since. I was thinking that maybe I would spray it a creamy white or something what do you think?



This is Meggan and she is my best friend. We were in the same kindergarten class and became friends in Jr. High. Everyone needs a friend like Meggan she is honest, has great taste and is the sweetest person with children. She came over this weekend and helped me with painting and wallpapering. I think it was more, "I helped her" she does a good job.




After about four hours of painting this what the wall color looks like. The paint color is Cozy Cottage from Valspar. I bought it at Lowe's and I also got a mail in rebate for $5.00.















2 comments:

  1. Love the wall color, great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice color.....so glad you have a blog :) Can't wait to see what your up to each week! Yah Meggan!!! Can I borrow her? lol

    ReplyDelete