Monday, August 9, 2010

Finds from my mini road trip and a new camera charger

On Friday I received my new camera charger, the last one didn't make it back from Yellowstone. As promised, here are all my fun finds from my mini road trip with my sisters. I have been on the look out for a plain window like this one. I added the hardware and bought a finial. I thought that I would dress it up with some tissue paper scallops. I left it up there for a few days and needless to say,I wasn't that in love with it. It has had a makeover and I love it, I will show it to you another time.
These are the little things I got. A Silver pitcher for flowers, silver goblet, old door plate, chalk candle holders, and see the flowers now times that 60.
This mirror was only $17.00 already painted, I couldn't pass it up for my entry. The mirror that was there is going to go in my bathroom.



This is the wall above my baby's changing table. I found the yellow McCoy pot and saucer for a steal. My sister Maureen collects McCoy pot and saucers ( I hit the mother load of pot and saucers a week ago I will share soon). So I asked the worker of the antique store how much it was and it was a few dollars, I could tell my sister wanted it so I offered it to her twice and she said, "no" , hey I offered, but it has found great place in my daughter's nursery.

I hope you liked my finds, I can't wait to share more with you soon! Leave a comment on your best find under $5.00.


Linked to:


http://shabbynest.blogspot.com/


http://perfectlyimperfect-shaunna.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Great finds! It always amazes me what cool things we all can find on any given day! Don't you just wish we could all dump it in one place and just marvel at it all? Thanks SO much for linking up to Style Feature Saturday! -shaunna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when I was little....my mom would drag me around the yard sales in search of McCoy....lots of memories :)

    ReplyDelete