Thursday, September 2, 2010

SU Tour Part #1

Hi everyone, I'm still here. Things have slowed down with our guest room. I am waiting on an important piece to come so I can start working on a major piece.

But, Don't worry I've got serious eye candy for you! Two days ago I went to the Stampin Up Home Offices in Riverton Ut for a visit. For those who don't know I am a StampinUp Demo, when you see the pics, you'll know why. These photos are from the Legacy Room. The Legacy Room shows the Stampin Up story as well as showcases some vignettes decorated with their products...So lets get started!


Lets Party!


Candy Store display. All the yummy treats are made out of paper!

I can't get over how seamlessly SU incorporates paper with decor with vintage items. Don't you love those spoons, all antiques or vintage (I checked).

Paper Cupcakes

What a great idea, just spray paint a gumball machine!

Yes, paper again

I hope that you have enjoyed this small taste. Don't worry there is more to come and they keep better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment